Corrosion Resistant Pumps by BJM Pumps
BJM Pumps offer a variety of corrosion resistant pumps including 316 Stainless Steel Submersible Chemical Resistant Pumps, Transfer Pumps, Dewatering Pumps and Shredder Pumps.
Our best selling series is the SKX Series which is shown in the picture on the left. This is a shredder pump (Cutter Pumps) which utilizes Tungsten Carbide cutting tip(s) to shred solids that would clog an ordinary pump. Perfect for sewage sumps, industrial sumps, sump pits, agricultural and animal waste. Cast 316 stainless steel construction makes the BJM Shredder Pumps an ideal pump for corrosive environments that have solid wastes that may need to be shredded or cut.
Some highlighs of the SKX Series include:
- All parts exposed to pumped liquids are made of 316 Stainless Steel.
- Elastomers are made of FKM.
- Longer Power Cord – Standard 33ft. power cord.
- Three Seal Motor Protection – Motor is protected by double mechanical seals.
- More Motor Protection – Winding protection and (NEMA) Class F motor insulation allows motor temperature to raise to 230°F.