[button link=”https://us.grundfos.com/products/find-product/vt.html” type=”big” newwindow=”yes”] Click Here to Explore the Complete Line of Peerless Vertical Turbines[/button]
With a 90 year history, the Peerless brand of Grundfos is an industry staple with unquestioned reliability
From standard, off-the-shelf products to custom engineered projects, Grundfos has the solution to meet your needs. Our robust line of standard products has a proven history in a variety of demanding applications, and more importantly available when you need them. These products are adaptable to meet specific demands, and our variants offer flexible solutions that are made-to-order.
Benefits & Features
- Peerless Pump pioneered and patented the ‘double seal’ lateral seal feature to provide increased pump efficiency and extended pump life with focus on the critical surfaces between bowls and impellers
- Only manufacturer on the market that utilizes dual bowl bearings to provide extended pump life, utilizing rubber and bronze bearings to protect shaft and impellers against wear in a wide range of operating services
- Wide range of hydraulic and mechanical coverage; offered in numerous material and design configurations – to suit your needs.
- Configuration options allow for custom-engineered construction tailored to suit your requirements while ensuring maximum value, high efficiency and long term pump performance.
- Potable water NSF 372 certified materials to provide clean water supply to the highest standards
- Commercial applications
- Municipal water supply systems
- Water transfer
- Finished water projects
- Agriculture irrigation